Thursday, November 29, 2012

Paleo Chocolate Pudding??? What??!!

WHAT, PALEO CHOCOLATE PUDDING? Yes Please!!

So as I was looking for more Paleo snacks for the kids, (again can only eat so many carrots) I ran across this paleo chocolate pudding.  What I found interesting yet slightly gross was that they used avocado in the recipe. What, avocados??? Well I gave it a chance today and as Dexter says "Holy Moly its Great!"
I would say its not like "normal" chocolate pudding but if you give it a chance it really is good, and GREAT for you!!!

So here we go:

2 - Ripe Avocados
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup raw honey
1/2 cup coconut milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 teaspoon salt

Add everything together in a bowl and use a mixer to blend WELL!! I mixed it for a while, making sure that all the avocado was mixed in.  Really didn't want to find a SURPRISE pocket of avocado in the pudding.  So blend and blend some more. Then place in fridge to cool! Next step.........ENJOY!



No comments:

Post a Comment