Monday, November 12, 2012

Hero Tip #1



Here is a little tip I used when making the Flank Steak w/ Spinach and Garlic last week.......http://damnititsnotgross.blogspot.com/2012/11/flank-steak-roll.html. While making the meal I realized that again I didn't quite read the whole recipe through before making the meal. I do this a lot... :).   I needed a rack for the steak to rest on in the pan while baking, and well I didn't have one.  So in the moment of panic I thought to myself ok load all 4 of the kids up and run to the store.  But then I started to run through scenarios of all the kids at the store by myself (running wild, hiding on shelfs, reaching for all the food that are banned from the house while telling everyone I starve them because they don't get candy anymore), then I reached for the foil and made my own rack. (see photo below). Thank you Aluminum Foil you saved the day!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment