Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Hummus, it's for eating!

Ok so lets just say I was not a fan of hummus, I mean I just didn't want to eat a dip made from what? Chickpeas, what the heck is that. As you can tell I might have hated beans and peas as a kid. But now as a parent I am willing to at least try stuff for the sake of the kids. If they see mom or dad trying new foods they are more willing to do so. So I sucked it up one day. I grabbed one of The Works chips and dipped it into the garlic hummus and..... It was actually great! Can't believe I was so scared to try it. It's times like this I like to remember a saying our kids say, "try it, you might like it". So lesson #1 for me, try it you might like it!


Garlic hummus and The Works chips are a huge hit at our house now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment