Saturday, December 8, 2012

Not food, but still FUN

So I know our blog is about eating better but wanted to share these super cool ornaments I found online...... http://www.wooz.dk/?p=4522.

Grease whatever cookie cutter you want to use. I had some neat ones from Ikea. There's a moose and squirrel. You just can't go wrong with those two! Lol then grease a baking pan. I used a crappy one I use for projects like these! Then place cookie cutters on pan and place perler beads in cutters. Only do one layer of the beads. Place in oven at 375 F for about 25 mins or until they have started to melt. Take out of oven, let cool for a couple of minutes. Remove from place and place in cool water to completely harden. I found that a couple some what stuck to the pan and had to use a spatula to help loosen them. When adding string to them some have holes where the string will go through others I had to make a hole with a nail and hammer!

Enjoy! Easy and fun to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment