Wednesday, August 28, 2013

We are ALIVE!!

WOW...... it is has been forever since we were last on the blog......sorry!  Life can get really crazy with 4 kids. End of school year and then a summer FILLED to the rim with kids activities! But we made it! :)

Some things have changed in our life! We now eat some dairy, but still do not drink cows milk. Daughter is still gluten free, (oldest son eats gluten free for school lunches.....so their lunches match and no fighting!) My husband and I eat gluten again but only out for dinner or if daughter is not with us! Otherwise at home we are gluten free. The kids are starting to eat some refined sugars but again not that much. Once in a while they can a Snickers!! :) This life style change is always changing and growing with the needs that match us! I feel pretty happy with the way things are now! Kids are happy and healthy and that is all that matters!!!  My goal is to start blogging again........please bare with me if I forget for a while, but will really try not to!! 

Time to get the kids off to school!!!!! YEAAAAAAAAA 


No comments:

Post a Comment